Join me in celebrating Spring’s bounty with lighter dishes and cooking techniques. Both April and May’s healthy cooking classes feature an abundance of Spring vegetables and fruits. Asparagus and strawberries, leeks and rhubarb have just begun arriving in our local markets. As Spring progresses, they’ll be even tastier–just in time for our classes.
“This is my invariable advice to people:
learn how to cook—try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless and above all
have fun!” Julia Child
Each 3 hour Healthy Cooking Class includes all recipes and lunch.
- Classic Guacamole (the best recipe)
- Leek, Spinach & Kimchi Omelet/Frittata
- Asparagus Ribbon Salad w/ Almonds & Pecorino
- Strawberry Rhubarb Sorbet
- Flaxseed Muffins (gluten-free)
Saturday, May 18th
A Spring Dinner Party (learn a fabulous do-ahead catering tip for partially preparing risotto in advance)
- Creamy Tomato Soup w/ Almond Cream—Winter/Spring Recipe w/ Canned Tomatoes
- Asparagus Risotto
- Crisp Spring Salad w/ Fresh Herbs, Fennel, Chevre & Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- Strawberry Shortcakes (gluten-free) w/ Lemon Cream
“The class was so much more than I expected. Way more than from other classes I’ve taken. You made so many items and we learned so much. Thank you.” UH
Join us for one or both Bozeman Healthy Cooking Classes. Each 3-hour class is $60 per person.
Register today as space is limited. Send me a comment in the “Leave a Reply” box below or email me to reserve your seat at the table janice@EverydayHealthyEverydayDelicious.com.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
* Your seat is reserved once your payment is received. Cancellations happen. However, if you cancel within 7 days of the class, refunds are given only when a replacement can be found for your spot.
Note: these menus may change based on the availability of quality ingredients at class time and the persnickety nature of the chef 😉