Each of these healthy cooking classes features an appetizer, hearty soup, winter salad and dessert starring sweet potatoes, squash, mushrooms, wild rice, fennel, apples, pears and much more.
Come to one or come to both classes:
- Winter’s Bounty Everyday – Saturday, January 26, 10:30-1:30 great class!
- Winter’s Bounty Weekend – Saturday, February 16, 10:30-1:30 full
Above all have fun
These demonstration/hands-on classes take place in a beautiful Bozeman home kitchen and conclude with lunch together enjoying the fruits of our labors.
- Learn fresh menu ideas
- Receive healthy recipes for everyday, weekends and for entertaining
- Acquire kitchen tips and techniques for cooking smarter & faster
“This is my invariable advice to people: learn how to cook—try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless and above all have fun!” Julia Child, My Life in France
Classes are $60 each and include all recipes and lunch. Space is limited so register today.
Send me a comment in the “Leave a Reply” box below or email me:
firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat at the table.
In the winter, we emphasize foods and techniques such as slow cooking, roasting, stewing and poaching that help our bodies stay warm. Though, I do like to have at least one raw or quickly sautéed dish in a meal for variety.
I’ve included many of my favorite winter recipes in these menus.The actual menu may change slightly depending upon what I can find and what looks great at the market, the weather or perhaps a new dish that I just have to share with you.
Winter’s Bounty Everyday – Saturday, January 26, 2013
- Stir-fried Edamame with Garlic, Ginger and Chile
- Sweet Potato Chowder with Almond Milk
- Roasted Vegetable and Lentil Salad
- Ruby Poached Pears with Berry Sauce
Winter’s Bounty Weekend – Saturday, February 16, 2013
- Labneh (Yogurt Cheese) with Za’atar, Mint, Olives & Crudités
- Wild Rice Soup with Cremini Mushrooms and Cashew Cream
- Fennel, Apple, Jicama & Radish Slaw
- Chocolate Pudding w/ a Secret
Join me in one or both healthy cooking classes
Register today by sending me a comment in the “Leave a Reply” box below or emailing me: email@example.com to reserve your seat at the table.
“Thank you, Janice, for the amazing presentation you did yesterday. You did a wonderful job. Your spirit, knowledge, aesthetic sense and warm, articulate enthusiasm, not to mention your generosity, were really a great gift to the group.” NA